800 gr. MONTSEC pasteurized full fat cheese
120 gr. pasteurized egg whites
360 gr. sugar
100 gr. peach syrup
14 sheets of gelatin
300 gr. of peaches (chopped)
1 k. MONTSEC 35% fat semi-mounted cream
1. Make a meringue with the egg whites and sugar.
2. Heat the peach syrup at 55°C maximum and melt the gelatin sheets, previously soaked and drained.
3. Combine syrup with cheese and finally add the meringue.
4. Finally, add the semi-whipped cream and the pieces of peach.
5. Fill the molds and freeze.
6. DECORATION. Remove the molds, cover the surface with peach slices.