320 gr. Sugar
2 gr. salt
320 gr. of MONTSEC butter
160 gr. of yolk
450 gr. flour
30 gr. of driving
Cold cream cheese
500 gr. of MONTSEC quark cheese
200 gr. Sugar
100 gr. of Moscatel wine
18 gr. gelatin
500 gr. MONTSEC 35% fat cream
1. Blend the butter with the salt and sugar. Add the yolks and the rest of the screened ingredients.
2. Blend nicely and sit in cold until the time of application.
3. After completing the forms, bake at 190 for 12-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, dissolve the gelatin well hydrated with wine and add the cheese with sugar.
5. Stir in the cream gently mixing, filling the molds and freeze.