450 gr. pasteurized yolk
1,250 k. sugar
450 gr. water
2.5 k. MONTSEC pasteurized full fat cheese
50 sheets of gelatin
500 gr. lemon juice
3k. MONTSEC semi-mounted cream 35% fat
1. Make a syrup at 180°C with water and sugar. Insert the seal syrup over the yolks, whisking the mixture constantly to make a biscuit.
2. Melt gelatin sheets, previously soaked and drained, in hot lemon juice to 55°C approximately.
3. Combine gelatin with cheese, add the biscuit and finally the cream.
4. Fill the molds and freeze.
5. DECORATION. Remove the molds and cover with cold lemon gelatin.