125 gr. sugar and 2 gr. salt
250 gr. MONTSEC butter
40 gr. milk
425 gr. flour
200 gr. of MONTSEC 35% fat cream
140 gr. of milk and 60 gr. sugar
40 gr. MONTSEC butter
60 gr. cornstarch
60 gr. milk
200 gr. MONTSEC quark
40 gr. egg whites
1. Combine butter, salt and sugar. Add the egg yolks and remaining ingredients.
2. Stir well and let stand in cold until the time of application.
3. After completing the forms, bake at 190 for 12-15 minutes.
4. Heat the cream and sugar until grass. Add the cheese and butter.
5. Stir well and add the starch diluted with the rest of the milk.
6. Solidifying like a cream and add the egg whites gently.
7. Fill the molds and place in the base disc breeze cooked pasta shapes and bake at 190 ° C. 6 minutes.